These terms and agreements are valid for all rental agreements made with 25HOUR ApS, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Validity. The equipment is considered rented upon receipt of the order confirmation from 25HOUR ApS. The price, equipment, and rental period for the rental will be stated in the order confirmation.
- Extension. If the customer wishes to extend the rental period, a written request must be submitted to 25HOUR before the last day of the rental period. The extension is only valid with written confirmation from 25HOUR ApS. 25HOUR ApS reserves the right to refuse an extension.
- Identification. When placing an order, the customer must provide the name and phone number of the person who will pick up the equipment. This person must present valid photo identification upon pick-up.
- Payment. Payment is made either by card or by invoice after the rental period ends. All prices are subject to VAT, taxes, and fees, which will be stated in the order confirmation.
- Late Return. If the equipment is not returned by the agreed-upon time, the customer will be charged a daily rate for each day exceeded, plus a penalty fee. The daily rate is specified in the delivery note. The penalty fee amounts to 5000 DKK per commenced day. The customer is also responsible for covering any financial losses incurred by 25HOUR as a result of the impact on other rentals caused by the exceeding of the rental period.
- Non-refundable reservation fee.
- New customers. New customers must pay a non-refundable reservation fee of 50% of the final price.
- Existing customers. Existing customers must pay a non-refundable reservation fee of 10% of the final price.
- Deduction. The non-refundable reservation fee will be deducted from the final price as well as the cancellation fee.
- Short Rental Period. Cancellation of equipment with a rental period of seven days or less can be done up to 72 hours before the start of the rental period, the only fee being the non-refundable reservation fee. If this deadline is exceeded, 50% of the total agreed price will be charged until 24 hours before the start of the period. In case of cancellation within 24 hours before the start of the period, the full price will be charged.
- Long Rental Period. Cancellation of equipment with a rental period longer than seven days can be done up to 30 days before the start of the rental period, the only fee being the non-refundable reservation fee. If this deadline is exceeded, 50% of the total agreed price will be charged until seven days before the start of the period. In case of cancellation between seven days and 72 hours before the start of the rental period, 75% of the agreed price will be charged. If cancellation occurs later than 72 hours before the start of the rental period, the full price will be charged.
- Reduction. If 25HOUR ApS is able to secure another rental agreement on the equipment during the canceled period, the cancellation fee can be reduced.
- Pick-up and Return.
- Pick-up. As a general rule, equipment must be picked up and returned at 25HOUR's office located at Birkedommervej 31 1st floor, 2400 Copenhagen NV. Any alternative arrangements must be confirmed in writing by 25HOUR ApS.
- Pick-up and return. The equipment can be picked up 30 minutes before and after the chosen time slot on the first day of the rental period. The equipment must be returned in the period 30 minutes before and after the chosen time slot during reservation on the day following the last day of the rental period. These terms are valid unless otherwise permitted in separate writing by 25HOUR ApS. See the section on late returns for consequences in instances where the pick-up and return terms are not adhered to.
- Delivery. If the equipment is to be shipped to the customer, this will be done at the customer's expense and responsibility.
- Use Abroad. The equipment may be used abroad. 25HOUR ApS can provide a Carnet for the equipment upon request, for an additional fee, otherwise, the responsibility for this lies with the customer.
- Equipment Usage.
- Usage. The customer is responsible for using the equipment safely and correctly. As a consequence, the equipment must not be used in situations where there is a risk of damage, including, but not limited to, extreme situations where equipment cannot be secured according to regulations, high or low temperatures, and wet or dusty conditions.
- Compatibility. 25HOUR ApS cannot be held responsible for the compatibility of the equipment with other equipment used by the customer.
- Repair. The customer must not disassemble the equipment, attempt to repair damaged equipment themselves, or submit the equipment for repair at a third party.
- Cleanliness. The equipment must be returned clean and without damages, faults, or deficiencies, except for normal wear and tear. 25HOUR ApS will inspect the equipment upon return. If the equipment is returned dirty, the customer will be charged for the cleaning.
- Provisions for Damages, Faults, and Deficiencies.
- Inspection. 25HOUR ApS will check that all issued equipment is functioning correctly before pick-up, but it is ultimately the customer's responsibility to verify this upon pick-up and immediately notify 25HOUR if any damages, faults, or deficiencies are found. 25HOUR ApS is available for a joint inspection of the equipment upon pick-up.
- Approval. If 25HOUR ApS is not informed of any damages, faults, or deficiencies upon pick-up, the equipment will be considered approved, and the customer waives the right to later point out any damages, faults, or deficiencies.
- Replacement upon Pick-up. If damages, faults, or deficiencies are found in the equipment upon pick-up, 25HOUR ApS may, if possible, replace the respective equipment with similar equipment after approval from the customer or refund the customer for the rental period's price of the equipment.
- Damage during Rental. If damage occurs to the equipment during the rental, 25HOUR ApS must immediately be notified. 25HOUR ApS will then assess whether the equipment should be submitted for repair, or if the equipment should be replaced with similar equipment during the rental period, if possible.
- Liability during Rental. The customer is responsible for any expenses related to repairing damages, faults, or deficiencies, or for full or partial replacement, and shall also pay for the rental of replacement equipment when applicable.
- Compensation and Liability upon Return. If damages, faults, or deficiencies are found in the equipment, packaging, or similar, or if parts or the entire equipment are missing upon return, the customer is liable to compensate the repair, or full or partial replacement. In addition, the customer must pay the daily rate for the rental of the equipment until the damage, fault, or deficiency is repaired, or pay for a replacement where deemed necessary. 25HOUR ApS reserves the right to assess each case and make a decision accordingly.
- Risk. The customer assumes the risk for the equipment from the moment it leaves 25HOUR ApS' office until it is returned. This includes accidental damage, loss, and theft.
- Theft. In case of equipment theft, the customer must promptly file a police report.
- Loss. 25HOUR ApS is not liable for any loss suffered by the customer or others due to delayed delivery, incorrect setup, damage to, or deficiencies in the rented equipment.
- Loss. 25HOUR ApS is not liable for any type of indirect loss, including data loss, loss of profit, and production days.
- Damage. 25HOUR ApS is not liable for damage to real estate or movable property. This also includes footage and other equipment.
- Damage. 25HOUR ApS is not liable for personal injury resulting from the use of, or proximity to the rented equipment.
- Liability. 25HOUR's liability towards the customer cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the agreed rental price for the rental period.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the equipment is covered by their insurance. 25HOUR may request proof of insurance, which must be up to date within one year.
- Dispute. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions, including disputes concerning the existence or validity of these terms and conditions must be resolved amicably. If this fails, the parties are referred to mediation at the Danish Institute of Arbitration in accordance with the rules for mediation adopted by the Danish Institute of Arbitration, and if no agreement can be reached between the parties, the disagreement must be resolved by mediation.
- Statute of Limitations. Any statute of limitations shall be suspended until the conclusion of the mediation.
- Court. If the dispute is not resolved within 30 calendar days after a mediator has been appointed, the parties may bring the dispute before the Copenhagen City Court in the first instance in the ordinary courts. Danish law shall apply.
Signing this, the customer decalres to have read, understood, and accepted the terms and agreements as they are written above by 25HOUR ApS.
Data protection policy
What is personal data?
Personal data is any personal information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify a natural person. The most commonly processed personal data information is e.g. name, social security number, email address, and place of residence.
Who is responsible for the collected data?
We, at 25HOUR ApS, are the data controller for the data we receive in connection with our interactions with customers, visitors to our platforms, and business partners. You can find our contact information here:
Birkedommervej 31, 1., 2400 Copenhagen NV
CVR no.: 39261960
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary, and of course, as long as required by applicable law. In general, the retention period depends on the purpose of the storage. Read more about purposes in the section on customers and order management.
How do we process your data?
Collected data is processed securely in our databases. Our processing will always be structured and consistent, which also ensures safe transfer between databases.
Communication with potential customers
When you have questions about our site or want to learn more about our services, you can contact us via
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +45 5054 2520
Through this, we will process your personal data so that we can enter into a dialog with you, e.g. answer questions about our services. We only process the information you provide us with in connection with our communication. We will typically process the following general information: name, email, and phone number. Our legal basis for processing this personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will delete our communication with you when it is clear whether you want our services or not. Should there be a need to store your personal data for a longer period of time in a particular case, this may be done.
Visiting our website
Customers and order management
If you choose to be a customer with us, we need to process certain personal data in connection with the receipt of orders, including processes for quotations, order confirmation, invoicing, and other payment methods, so that we can ensure that the service or product is delivered correctly.
The data we process may be information such as name, e-mail, address, payment information, IP address, and the like. The legal basis for processing this personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. If you do not consent to the processing of this data, we cannot receive your order and it will be canceled.
An order is active until the final payment is received and other outstanding issues, such as equipment returns, are completed. After that, the order is archived. Archived orders are kept in our database to ensure returns, complaints, or warranty and legal matters can be processed accordingly.
We must save all accounting documents in accordance with the Danish Bookkeeping Act. This means that we store invoices and similar documents for accounting purposes. This may include general personal data such as name, address, and the service description. Our legal basis for processing personal data for accounting purposes is Article 6(1)(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We store this information for a minimum of 5 years after the current financial year has ended.
We work with suppliers of our internal systems, some of whom may be data processors. We place high demands on our suppliers and ensure that they guarantee that any processing of your personal data is done in a secure, correct, and protected manner.
We generally use data processors in the EU/EEA or who store data in the EU/EEA. In some cases, this is not possible, in which case data processors outside the EU/EEA may be used if they can provide your personal data with appropriate protection. We, therefore, enter into agreements with companies (data processors) that handle personal data on our behalf to increase the security of your personal data.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties.
Profiling and automated decisions
We do not perform profiling or automated decision-making.
Security of processing
We have made, and continue to periodically make, risk assessments of our processing of personal data, both internal processes and agreements with suppliers. Based on these, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to increase the security of processing.
As a user of our platforms, you have a number of rights in connection with our processing of your data. If you wish to make use of the rights listed below, you can contact us at [email protected]. You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights.
You have the right to:
You have the right to know exactly what data we store. In addition, you have the right to know the purpose of the storage, who has access to it, and where we got it from.
You have the right to have incorrect information about you deleted.
In certain cases, you have the right to have information deleted before our regular scheduled deletion occurs.
Restriction of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we may in the future only process the data - except for storage - with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests.
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
To transmit information
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
Withdrawal of consent
When our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency
if you do not find our processing of personal data satisfactory. You can find guidance and contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk